How to Guarantee Coverage on Your Property

So you're renting a house, you love your house, it's amazing, but you have things of your house that have value to them that your landlord's homeowner's insurance would not cover if they were damaged.  For instance: tablets, laptops, TV's, computers, you name it, you probably have it in your home.  Well the other day, my son was talking to his new insurance company and they actually were telling us about rental insurance, and I thought "Oh, I need to tell my audience about this" because I was really surprised to learn that for a hundred dollar deductible, you can have renter's insurance that literally covers you if you have a theft incident, damage of these items from a hurricane, or something that damages your stuff, you have coverage if someone breaks into your house and steals your stuff, you have coverage if there's a fire, you have coverage if you take your tablet into your car and it's stolen.  Your renter's insurance will cover it, it's crazy.  Here's the best part, the policy he got was like 20-25 dollars a month, it wasn't that much money, and boy- the peace of mind and coverage.  So even if you're at the right place right now where you're renting a home, I would really advise you to consider looking into renter's insurance because it really is an amazing policy, and not expensive, you won't regret it!  Well there's the scoop, Edna Wilson, your Hometown Realtor, as Hometown as Apple Pie.

Post a Comment